Sunday, November 11, 2012

FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE


Finally after ages I decided to cook for my blog. Its not that I ever stopped enjoying cooking but cooking for blog is totally different.....try something new then look for the right dish and setting and finally the photo shoots. I cannot blame my long break on anyone or anything just that my head was filled with a lot of stuffs and I wanted out of everything. Now that I am back from home everything feeling better. Visiting everyone made me realize that there are people who believe in my cooking so I am back :) .


I decided to make something sweet, a sweet way to say sorry to my blog - BUON APPETITO. Among all the possible sweet dishes I picked Brownie. I have had a lot of brownie over time and have been planning to make one soon and finally today seemed to be a good day :) . The fact that they're incredibly easy to make is an added bonus. All you need is one bowl , one spatula and one pan. No mixers or any fancy techiques yet the outcome is very rewarding....a perfect dish.


Do you think there is anything called Perfect Brownie ??? I kind of doubt that. Some like it with dry fruits - nuts and raisins , some like it with chocolate chips and yet others like it with icing. Not that I am against any of those brownies but I am a fan of the warm fudgy one. So when I decided to make my very first Brownie I wanted to my favourite kind so I made Fudgy Chocolate Brownie inspired by Donna Hay's recipe.

Print Page

FOR BROWNIE
Milk 1/2 cup
Dark Chocolate,chopped 1 cup
Butter  3 tablespoons
Demerara sugar1/2 cup
Fine White Sugar1 cup
Eggs4 number
Cocoa Flour1/2 cup
Plain Flour1 cup

     BROWNIE :-
  1. Preheat oven to 160C. Butter and flour the sides of a square shaped cake tin and set it aside.
  2. Pour milk in a saucepan over low heat and let it get warm. See that it does not boil.
  3. Add the chocolate and butter to the same saucepan and stir until smooth. Allow this mixture to cool down slightly.
  4. In a bowl, whisk eggs and the 2 sugars till the sugar dissolves.
  5. Add the cocoa and flour in a bowl and mix well but not heavily. 
  6. Finally add the chocolate mixture and mix until combined. 
  7. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes at 160C or till a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
  8. Allow to cool slightly in the tin before slicing.

Enjoy the dish with Warm Milk or Coffee, that makes a good combinations.



Priyanka

10 comments:

It's so wonderful to see you back! And you've chosen a fantastic recipe for your return....a gorgeous, moist and wonderful brownie!!!

Brownies look wonderful and yummy..

tasty brownie.. Looks soft and moist
Happy Diwali to you and ur family
great-secret-of-life.blogspot.com

Moist, delicious and yummy brownies. Subh Diwali wishes to u and ur family

Highly irresistible,super moist brownies.

So tempting and awesome treat! Happy Diwali to you and family..

Am sure your blog was delighted to have this yummy brownie after a long break :-) That looks very tempting

Thanks for sharing this information. It is really helpful. Please visit our blog also.
"Beauty Blog"

Thanks for sharing this information. It is really helpful. Please visit our blog also."Beauty Blog"

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More