Sunday, January 2, 2011

BANANA CAKE



I love having cakes and the ones I love most are made by my mom. I have helped her several times in making cakes so thats was has got me into cakes and the taste.....YUMMY...!!!!

It so happened that my mom had bought too many ripe bananas in my house and I don't like to eat bananas raw. So I decided to combine my love for cake with banana and so my first banana cake was formed.And the funny part is that after that i started to buy bananas and I try different things with banana.....like banana pancake :)



Print Page
Ripped Banana 2 numbers
Milk 1/2 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Flour 1 cup
Baking Powder 1 teaspoon
Baking Soda 1/2 teaspoon
Oil 2 tablespoons
Butter 2 tablespoons



  1. Whisk together ripped banana and milk till everything is smooth.
  2. Add sugar to the mixture and blend it again till smooth.
  3. Mix flour,baking powder and baking soda separately.
  4. Melt the butter. Add the butter and oil in the banana mixture.
  5. Finally add the flour mixture and whisk till smooth.
  6. Coat the baking bowl with slight oil and then add the batter in the baking dish.
  7. Bake the mixture in the microwave for 15 min.



Priyanka


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More