Saturday, December 25, 2010

NOODLES WITH EGG SAUCE.


I love having noodles. During my childhood noodles would be our morning breakfast on Sundays and  till we follow the same as a custom. And the Sunday noodles was generally made by Baba. And that used to be ultimate. Now that I am away from my parents I miss my Sunday breakfast but every week I have noodles at least 2 times :P.

And as I love to have variety in my food , so this variation of noodle was created in the process.All I can say you can try this.....



Print Page
Noodles 150 gm
Soyabean Balls 10 gm
Onion 2 numbers
Garlic 5-6 cloves
Green Chilli 2 numbers
Coriander 2 small bunches
Oil 4 tablespoons
Red Chilli Powder 1/2 teaspoons
Turmeric Powder 1/4 teaspoons
Dried Red Chillies 3 numbers
Salt To taste


FOR EGG SAUCE
Eggs 2 numbers
Milk 1 cup
Mustard 2 teaspoon
Black Pepper To taste
Salt To taste



  1. Bring a large pot of salted water and a drop of oil to boil. When the water boils, add the noodles and let it cook till soften.
  2. Drain out the noodles and set aside. Boil water again and add the soyabean ball and let them soften.
  3. While this is getting done , whisk together all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
  4. Heat oil in a pan and add salt , tumeric powder and red chilly and then fry the soyabean balls.
  5. In the same pan heat some more oil and add the onions , green chilly and red chilly.
  6. When the onions are slighty done add the garlic and corriander and let it fry
  7. Add the noodle to the pan and stir fry the same. Add the sauce to the same and cook  for 2-3 min then add the soyabean balls and cook for a min.
  8. Place the noodle in a plate and add some cheese , oregano and chilly flakes and bake for 1 min.



Priyanka


2 comments:

Oh my, this sounds and looks delicious. You might want to link this to Let's Do Brunch. I would be honored to have the recipe there.

http://sweetsav.blogspot.com/2011/01/lets-do-brunch.html

@Sweet and Savory
Hi Thanks for the honor... just one small problem I dont know how to like it could you plz let me know... :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More