Wednesday, December 29, 2010

INDIVIDUAL CHOCOLATE CAKE


When I was a kid,I never enjoyed have chocolate cake not till I had the one my sister made. Thats what made me a chocolate cake fan :).

Office work everyday makes it very difficult for me nurture my cooking passion so weekends is the best time for it. But after a heavy lunch in weekends , I get a huge craving for something sweet and what best then cakes. Well this weekend it was Chocolate Cake. And finally I end up skipping dinner :) .



Print Page
Egg 1 piece
Brown sugar 1/2 cup
White Sugar 1/2 cup
Flour 1/2 cup
Baking Powder 1/2 teaspoon
Coco Powder 1 full tesspoon
Oil 1 tablespoons
Butter 1 tablespoon
Chocolate 1 Dairy milk



  1. Whisk the egg and the sugar together till the sugar is properly melted.
  2. To the processor add flour , coco powder , baking powder and whisk the ingrediants properly till its smooth.
  3. Coat the baking dish with butter and set aside for 2 min.
  4. Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
  5. Set the microwave to 80 and place the cake in it for 12-15 min.



Priyanka

3 comments:

Hi priyanka just bumped into your blog cake looks cool and yummy........

Woderful to be able to just do a serving size!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More