Thursday, December 23, 2010

BANANA PANCAKES WITH VANILLA CREAM


Its said everywhere that Breakfast is the most critical meal and should never be missed. Well that the only meal i miss... :D. 
The only day I have breakfast or rather brunch (it's very difficult to get up early :D) is Sunday. So long I have only had salty pancakes but I thought of making sweet ones for a change. 
So I tried this dish. 


FOR PANCAKES
Ripe Banana 2 numbers
Flour 1and1/2 cup
Sugar 1/2 cup
Milk 1 cup
Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
Salt A pinch


FOR VANILA CREAM SAUCE
Fresh Cream 200 gb
Vanila syrup 1/4 teaspoon
Sugar 1/2 cup
Chocolate Syrup 1/4 teaspoon



Pancakes :-
  1. Mix flour and baking power and set aside.
  2. Mash the ripe bananas and to that add the milk and sugar and blend together.
  3. Add the wet mixture to the flour mixture and add a pinch of salt and mix till a smooth mixture is obtained.
  4. Heat a not stick pan and pour the mixture into the pan (approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake).
  5. Using a spoon slightly flatten the mixture in the pan and cook till the pancake are golden brown on both sides.
Vanilla Cream Sauce :-
  1. Whisk together the cream , sugar and vanilla syrup.
  2. While serving add some chocolate syrup.

1 comments:

Looks SO yummy. I have had it on my to do list to try my hand at some banana pancakes!!

I wanted to invite you to participate in a weekly event I host titled Seasonal Sundays! Its purpose it of course to showcase recipes including seasonal ingredients. http://realsustenance.com/
(this recipe fits the theme perfectly!)

Now Im off to look through your recipe collection some more :)
-Brittany-

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More